Consumer Discount Company Forms Update
Effective June 14th, all Non-Depository forms have been retired and will no longer be accepted.
- These forms include new license applications, branch applications, name change forms, address change forms, contact change forms, manager change forms, etc.
The Portal went live on June 14th.
- The Portal, is a web-based, self-service system designed to perform all the licensing and examination functions you currently perform using paper forms, mail, email, among several other systems.
- The Portal is significantly more efficient than prior methods allowing for attachments of any additional documentation and payment of any fees due to the department.
- The Portal ensures increased security over all prior methods of delivery.
- You must create a Keystone Login to access The Portal
- After creating your Keystone Login:
- If you are a new entity, you will be able to create your company and immediately file an application for a non-NMLS license such as Installment Seller, Collector-Repossessor, Sales Finance, or Consumer Discount Company License.
- If you are an existing entity with a license, your Licensing Contact was sent an email on June 14th with a Join Code. By following the instructions in the email to log into The Portal with your Keystone Login and then apply your Join Code, you will be connected automatically to your existing entity and license(s) which will allow you to make any and all licensing changes.
- If you have not received your Join Code on June 14th
- Review any spam/junk filters
- Email Licensing at ra-AskLicensing@pa.gov and request your Join Code for your license (be sure to provide your license name, number, and contact information).
- The Portal User Guide can be found here.
Use this bond form for all Non-Mortgage Consumer Discount Companies.