Begin Main Content Area

Money Transmitter Forms


The Department of Banking and Securities requires all debt management services and debt settlement services applicants and licensees to use NMLS to obtain and manage their Pennsylvania licenses.
The Department's Non-Depository Licensing Office does not issue license/registration certificates.  Licensees/registrants can print a copy of their state license/registration information from NMLS Consumer Access.  For licensees/registrants that, by law, must display their license/registration at their place of business, the department directs you to print and display the Pennsylvania license/registratoin information that is located on the NMLS Consumer Access website. 
Licensees should direct those who inquire about its license status to the NMLS Consumer Access website at