Jobs at DoBS
Who We Are
The Pennsylvania Department of Banking and Securities (DoBS) is:
- A financial regulatory agency
- Innovative and forward-thinking
- An accredited organization
What We Do
- Regulate banks and credit unions, consumer lenders, investment firms and financial professionals
- Help protect Pa. consumers
- Provide meaningful work for Pa. citizens
- Educate Pa. consumers
Career opportunities are available with our four program areas (Securities, Depository Institutions, Non-Depository Institutions, or Financial Services for Consumers and Businesses) or for one of our other offices or divisions. DoBS Organizational Chart
Why work at DoBS?
The department places a high value on employee satisfaction and development to ensure a motivated workforce. We offer:
- Competitive salary
- Stable and supportive work environment
- Networking opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits
- Retirement package
- Paid holidays
- On-the-job training
- Professional development
- May be eligible for student loan forgiveness
- Some positions are home-headquartered
LOCATION: Our headquarters are located in Harrisburg, with field offices in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. The majority of our examiner positions are home-headquartered throughout the commonwealth and travel.
How to Apply
1. Go to www.employment.pa.gov
2. Click OPEN JOBS
3. ‘Filter’ by: location, department or job. If we have any vacancies, they will be listed under The Department of Banking and Securities.
4. Subscribe for job alerts regarding future jobs. All of the jobs listed are Commonwealth jobs.
5. Apply by selecting the job highlighted in blue. It will give you an outline of the job and the option to APPLY.
6. Select APPLY; you will be asked to create an account.
Civil service job postings describe the hiring process used to fill the position. You will be asked to complete an application and answer job-related questions online.
New employment opportunities are posted on a continual basis. You are encouraged to visit www.employement.pa.gov frequently and sign-up to receive “job alerts” for notification by email.
The Pennsylvania Department of Banking and Securities is proud to be an equal opportunity employer supporting workplace diversity.