Credit Services Loan Brokers
A loan broker is a person who arranges or assists in arranging a loan, credit card or line of credit for personal, family or household purposes.
Federal Government Principles on Responding to Cyber Incidents
The Portal is used to perform all licensing functions.
- New license applications, license renewals, amendments such as address, management, and contacts, etc.
- There are no paper versions or alternatives to The Portal
- Instructions are in The Portal User Guide.
- A Keystone Login is used to access The Portal
- Use your existing Keystone Login, or create one at https://keystonelogin.pa.gov/
Secretary's Letter on Cybersecurity (PDF)
The Department continues to work collaboratively with federal regulators, other states financial regulators, and other Commonwealth agencies to address cybersecurity challenges.
A Presidential Policy Directive (PPD-41) released on July 26, 2016, sets forth principles governing the federal government’s response to any cyber incident, whether involving government or private sector entities. For significant cyber incidents, PPD-41 also establishes lead federal agencies and an architecture for coordinating the broader federal government response. Learn more: http://bit.ly/2aeAUtZ
The Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) members have issued a revised Management booklet, which is part of the FFIEC Information Technology Examination Handbook (IT Handbook). The IT Handbook is available here.